I started with a base of Barry M Gelly Key Lime, and then added in the lower turquoise section with Barry M Gelly Guava. I separated the green and blue with a fine(ish) line of Ciate Vintage and then allowed it to dry before painting in the orange flowers with Revlon Siren and outlining them with a little more Vintage. I finished with Seche Vite.
This was a little bit of a last minute throw together mani (when I realized that there was only one day of April left to post this!), but I think its worked out ok in the end :)
Next month I am far more excited about our theme, which is "Skittles"! The troublesome nerve in my neck is playing up again, but luckily I've got the jump on this one, so hopefully I won't be posting on the last day of the month next time! Hopefully... ;)