I decided that a ton of glitter with some negative space was the way forward (obviously!), so I freehanded sections of Orly Pink Waterfall and OPI Can't Find My Czechbook (you can probably tell fro my choice of polish that glitter wasn't originally in the plan - I wouldn't normally use Orly or OPI as base colours for glitter!). I outlined the sections in black and sat back thinking it just needed a little bit of something extra. I decided that was a coat of L-A Glitter Nails Peacock over the OPI. The I sat back again and decided that it needed some L-A Glitter Nails Grape over the Orly. Once I'd done that I was happy (mostly because there was nowhere else for me to add glitter!), and finished with Seche Vite.
Here's a quick pic before I added the Grape glitter:
So that wraps up the April installment of the Tri Polish Challenge. The colours for May are red, green and purple, so there's a whole new palette to play with kicking off next Tuesday!