29 Sept 2013

NCC Technique Month #4 - Water spotted!

Hello everyone! Its the last day of the month, which means its my last chance to complete my Technique Month manis for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. My house is in the process of falling down so I'm trying not to be there much (funnily enough!) until a structural engineer says its ok. This means that I don't have access to a lot of my nail polishes and supplies so this one is going to be super simple (Don't worry, once I know what's going to happen, I'll either be back in my fully stocked nail room, or will be moving it all out with me to wherever we go - then normal service will be resumed!).

So I painted my nails with two coats of LA Colors Metallic Silver and topped with Seche Vite. Once completely dry, and I mean completely (!), I added a coat of OPI Black Spotted to create the water spotted effect.

Here are the pics:





Its simple, but I like the colour combo and think it will work well for party season as there can be so much going on underneath and the water spotted effect gives it a classy finish :)

Next month, the Nail Challenge Collaborative presents Halloween - this is my favourite time of year so I'm really looking forward to creating 4 special Halloween manis for you all :)






No comments:

Post a Comment