27 Sept 2013

33DC Day 3 - A tape mani inspired by Mondrian (but using my colours!)

Hello everyone! A super quick post for Day 3 of the 33 Day Challenge - everything is till up in the air for me but I took an hour out this afternoon for my tape mani.

I started with two coats of Nina Ultra Pro French White and topped with Seche Vite. Once fully dry, I taped off different sections, and filled in the spaces using Barry M Gelly Key Lime, LA Colors Black Velvet and Wisteria. I carefully (but not as carefully as usual, leading to the fuzzy edges!) removed the tape and then finished with a final coat of Seche Vite.





As the title says, the overall style is inspired by Mondrian's work, but I've changed it up with my choice of colours :)

The 33DC takes a weekend break now, but will be back on Monday with a Tribal mani. Take a look at all the other gorgeous tape manis by following the links below :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this - the color combinations, the design - very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! the colour combo looks really fun :)

    ReplyDelete