25 Apr 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Tri Polish Challenge - April Day 4

Hello everyone! Here we are at the end of the second month of the Tri Polish Challenge! So far I've done a wave design, polka dot mosaic and patchwork, so what's happening for the last day? Colour blocking with striping tape, that's what! 

Using the three colours I chose for my pink, orange and turquoise (Collection 2000 Siren, Color Club Psychedelic Scene and Ciate Headliner), I started with a layer of Models Own Snow White, taped each nail into three sections either horizontally or vertically and added a different colour to each section.





These remind me of ice lollies (more nails making me long for summer!). Psychedelic Scene always reminds me of Calippos anyway, but barring the fact that I can't think of what the turquoise would represent (blueberry at a stretch?), I think these could be a hit in the ice cream aisle!

So we are officially done for April! My four designs are all shown here: 




Colours for May are red, blue and grey - hmmm, going to have to give this one some thought... :D

2 comments:

  1. SO fun and bright! Your manis are always stunning and so neat! :D
    I can't choose a favourite of the four!

    ReplyDelete