13 Jul 2012

Starry Night - Challenge Day 4

I was really excited to do this - I was torn between daytime sky or nighttime sky but the dark side won!


I have a fairly decent collection of Jessica polishes from way back (I had a friend who worked in a spa and got them at fab prices for me) and Midnight Moonlight was always my second favourite (after Ruffled Bottoms - and now Irridescent Eye, but that's a whole other story!). As we are no longer friends my Jessica collection has basically stopped apart from replacing favourites, which I feel is totally justifiable (!), and I think its about time to replace this blue. Its got to that stage where its teetering on the edge of gloop.


Super happy with these nails and have just finished my third set on other people who liked them too. Happy Sammy :)




I used Jessica Midnight Moonlight, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twinkle Twinkle and Nailtopia silver stars :)


Think tomorrow I'm going to give taping a try - exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment