8 Apr 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays April 2 - A good ol' technicolour abstract

Hello everyone! Today its back to basics for me! I've had a real run of trying new techniques and stamping recently, so today I'm really happy to have gone back to one of my favourite "pick some colours and throw them together in a swirly abstract kind of way" designs using the pink, yellow and blue for this month's challenge :)

I started with two coats of Nail Essentials Silver Shimmer and then freehanded sections of Nails Inc Baker Street and Kleancolor Neon Yellow and Neon Pink before finishing with Seche Vite.





I felt completely back in my comfort zone with these! Who'd have thought it was even possible to have comfort zone issues when it comes to nails? Meh, I'm rambling now. Anyhoo, I'm loving these :D

Be sure to check out all the other Tri Polish manis by following the links below and I will be back soon with some more nail art :)

Sam xx


4 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nidia! Its always my go-to design if I can't think of anything else - can't wait to see what you create! :)

      Delete
  2. These are very you, indeed. Perfect flow and your lines always look so pristine!

    ReplyDelete