17 Dec 2013

Tri Polish Challenge December #1

Hello everyone! I am pleased to bring you a rare, yet wonderful thing - a non Xmas mani!!! The colours chosen for this month are gold and silver with colour accents. Although this offers the opportunity to go fully festive, I'm making a U-turn and heading in the opposite direction.

I have chosen LA Colors Metallic Silver, Collection 2000 Hot Looks Shimmy Shake, and the accent colour will change with each mani. For this one I am using LA Colors Black Velvet.

I'm starting with my beloved leopard print as I feel it has been absent far too long from the blog :) 






So this is a pretty full on leopard print, but why not? I wore it to my daughter's school Xmas play and she managed to pick me out in the audience by my nails (naughty mummy...). Still, as I was in animal print withdrawal, I didn't want to take it off and be sensible!

I'll be back on Thursday with another TPC mani for you - now to try and remember all of the other designs I used to do before Christmas invaded!!! Follow the links below to check out everyone else's fab TPC nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment