6 Dec 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 33 - The Last Stand! :)

Hello everyone! Well, we made it!!! This all started back in September and I'm proud to say that I (along with so many other talented ladies!) made it all the way through and that Crumpet's Nail Tarts have collectively created some awesome nail art :)

The final prompt is to paint a freestyle mani, or to recreate someone else's mani. I decided to go for a freestyle, because as I mentioned in my last 33DC post, I get really self conscious about recreating other people's work (I'm working on this as there are so many awesome manis that I would like to try and recreate!). Anyway, I thought I'd pick some of my favourite designs from over the challenge and create a skittle mani, using LA Colors French White and Black Velvet, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Jolie En Rose, Nail Essentials Silver Shimmer and a "couple" of rhinestones!





I'm happy with this as my last mani as its a bit of a recap of the last couple of months. Its been an amazing challenge and the prompts have been a bit different which leads to all kind of inspiration - some of which works, some not so much! 

As always I've loved being involved with Crumpet's Nail Tarts and the good news is that we started our Xmas challenge yesterday, so you won't be without us for a while yet! I'm also planning on completing the Tri Polish challenge this month, along with 4 manis for the NCC's Art month and continuing with the other Xmas challenge that is already well underway. Two posts a day anyone??? ;)



1 comment: