28 Nov 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - November #4

Hello everyone! Today I have my last November Tri Polish mani for you. This month's colours were blue, purple and grey so most of my manis have been pretty dark, so I chose to go for something a little lighter today :)

I started with a white base and then dotted on Max Factor Prussian Blue, Color Club Sheer Disguise and Collection 2000 Hot Looks Shimmy Shake, and then used a brush dipped in acetone over those dots to create the watercolour effect.





This isn't my favourite mani ever, but it is different to any of the others I've done this month, and I like the added gold accent, so its not a complete fail!

For December, the Tri Polish challenge is going to be a little different. The colours are silver and gold with colour accents, so there's plenty of opportunity to do something a little different :)

Follow the links below to check out all the other Tri Polish goodness and I will be back tomorrow with number 30 (!) of the 33 Day Challenge :)




2 comments: