23 Nov 2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents "Your Favourite Colour" - November #3

Hello everyone! Today I have my third November mani for the Nail Challenge Collaborative and today I am featuring my favourite blue - Max Factor Prussian Blue. I only discovered this colour by accident while buying a new bottle of Fantasy Fire (another favourite!), but I am so in love with its inky blue goodness!

Today's design is a very simple one - I had a job interview so needed to have something that wasn't quite so "me" and was a bit toned down, so all nails apart from the accents are three coats of Prussian Blue. The accent nail is three coats of Ciate Headliner, with Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau and Prussian Blue for the leopard print.





I adore this colour! Its another one of those rare ones that I'm happy to wear on its own without feeling the need to dress it up! 

I have one more NCC mani heading your way this month before we move on to our December theme, and without spoiling anything, I'm pleased to tell you that the theme is NOT Christmas!!! All will be revealed in the post with my next November mani, so stay tuned, and in the meantime, follow the links to see all the NCC fabulousity :D

No comments:

Post a Comment