22 Nov 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 27 - A mani featuring 3 patterns

Hello everyone! Wow, who would've thought that today's prompt would cause me the most problems of any in the whole challenge? I was totally lost for inspiration when it came to finding a cohesive way of putting the patterns together - grrrr! Anyway, in the end I went for something super simple just for the sake of getting it done, but chose colours I don't use very often just to change it up at least a little bit!

I used LA Colors Lush Lavender for the base, which is a beautiful metallic silver with a lavender sheen (it takes 4 coats to get it opaque though!). I then added a selection of spots, stripes and hearts using two different metallic reds (LA Colors Electrified and Merlot), then finished with Seche Vite.





So there you have today's offering. I like how it turned out, I'm just annoyed that my brain refused to come up with something more creative!!!

I'll be back with another 33DC mani on Monday, when the prompt is "Lines". I'll also be posting over the weekend, so stay tuned for more nail art while having an awesome weekend! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment