11 Nov 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 22 - A 3 colour gradient with a pattern!

Hello everyone - I hope that you all had a great weekend wherever you happen to be! We went and saw the Remembrance parade in our town yesterday (which we do every year), but apart from that it has been a pretty relaxing couple of days - why I still feel so tired is beyond me!!!

Anyway, the prompt for today is a 3 colour gradient with a pattern. I'm not the biggest fan of doing gradients (love looking at them though), but after today, I'm definitely going to be having a go at them more often.

I used three Color Club polishes for my gradient, Daisy Does It, Fly With Me and Sky High. I then freehanded some zebra stripes with Color Club Master of Disguise (Yay, a new black to play with!). Finished, as always, with Seche Vite.





Finally, a picture of the gradient before I added the pattern :)


I'm really proud of these. I was worried that the gradient wouldn't look good because a couple of my nails are so short, but it came out really well. And the freehand zebra worked too, so all in all today was a good nail painting day :)

Check out all the other fabulous nails using the links below, and I will be back with a geometric mani for Wednesday's challenge prompt...




No comments:

Post a Comment