18 Jul 2013

Tri Polish Challenge July Day #2 - Hot Spots!

Hello again! Still melting here, but managing to keep up with the Tri Polish challenge! I did have to go with something simple though as my office is about as hot as the ninth circle of hell right now!!!

I have used Barry M Gelly Blue Grape as the base and then added white dots in various sizes (LA Colors French White). I then added smaller dots inside those using Barry M Gelly Key Lime and LA Colors Aquatic and finished with Seche Vite.






Its simple, but the colours really pop and I think its pretty effective!

While I have your attention, I would like to remind you all about the Mint Manis for Talia that is taking place tomorrow to honour the memory of the brave and inspirational 13 year old Talia Joy Castellano, who died this week. Follow the link to this post over at Nail Polish Wars for all the details, including the Inlinkz codes and let's all make this really special xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love dotticures, and so of course I love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete