28 Jul 2013

NCC Flowers Month #3 - Spring Meadow

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry that I've been posting so little - I totally meant to get ahead before Scarlett finished school for the summer but she's already been off two weeks and I am massively behind!!! Luckily I have the nails ready, just not the posts, so I have a Sunday afternoon of typing ahead of me!

My third mani for the NCC Flowers month is a simple, colourful set of daisy-ish flowers. The base is Models Own Lemon Meringue with the flowers painted using LA Colors Hottie, Absolute, Electra and Pink Bubbles with Rimmel Sunshine in the centres. I used LA Colors Mint and Sinful Colors Exotic Green stems.




These remind me of a spring meadow - simple but cute :) Take a look at all the other lovely nails painted for this challenge by following the links below :)

2 comments:

  1. It is sooo cute! Very nicely done (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! They remind me of a mani I did - meadows and Spring flowers make for such lovely designs :D

    ReplyDelete