15 Jul 2013

NCC Flowers Month #2 - City Daisies

Hello again everyone! Today I have my second floral mani for the NCC Flowers Month for you. I was browsing in my local pound shop on the off chance that they had restocked the nail polish - I've been disappointed lately as they have only had the choice of some nasty, separated brands and colours that even I wouldn't buy (and that's saying something!!!), but tucked away in teh corner were a couple of Sally Hansen gems! Only two colours, one of which I already had (Purple Pizzazz), and Wet Concrete. O m g. I love Wet Concrete. It looks exactly like the name suggests and looks as good on its own as it does as a base for nail art. Love love love it!

Anyway, back to the task at hand! I used my new favourite polish as a base, then dotted on daisies with Color Club She's Soooo Glam and Barry M Gelly Paints Papaya. I added leaves using LA Colors Sea Foam and Atomic and coated liberally with Seche Vite. While the top coat was still wet, I set pearl rhinestones into the centre of the daisies.






Not a very common colour combination for me - I seem to be coming up with some nail styles that are not very "me" this month :) Prepare yourselves as all these calm pastels will no doubt lead to a huge, bright (and possibly neon) explosion at some point, so shades at the ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment