17 Apr 2013

Simple flowers

Hello everyone! In London today its the funeral of Margaret Thatcher. Now, my blog is in no way political (I don't even want to get involved in all of the bitchy bitchy with the nail polish stuff that I see all the time!), but I remember the horrible state my country was in when she came to power, and how much better things were after her 11 years. I wouldn't have had the opportunities I have had, or have lived the life I have lived, so thank you and RIP.

Anyway, back to nails!!! :) I've been playing with all my new LA Colors selection a lot lately - they're all sooooo pretty! I've been pretty much exclusively sticking to the brights though, so thought I should let some of the others come out to play! 

I picked these (l-r) Illusion, Aquatic, French White, Atomic and Sea Foam:


I started by painting them all French White, then used a dotting tool to add flowers in Sea Foam, I then dotted and dragged French White within those and then Aquatic within those!



At this point, I wasn't sure what to add, but as the dotting tool was already out, I went in with Illusion and Aquatic to create this finished look :)




There you have it. I hope you're all having a great day! If you haven't already, go and check out all the marvellous manis that have been posted for the first April day of the Tri Polish challenge, and I'll be back with Day 2 tomorrow :D

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I wish I had the patience to create something like this. Lol

    ReplyDelete