15 Apr 2013

Rainbow day and some seaside sweeties.

Hello everyone! Today was one of those days where I was so preoccupied with deciding what to do for the best with my nails and as a result couldn't find any inspiration for something cool to put on them!

As I've mentioned (at length!) I've had a series of breaks over the last week and I've been trying to decide whether or not to cut them all super short and start again or to persevere with the one break on my "challenge" hand, and cover it with a false nail for photos for a couple of weeks (easier to avoid courting the attention of the judgmental minority lol!). Ah, the dilemmas that face a nail snob...

While I was pondering all this, I picked a load of colours and started playing, I started with a simple dotticure over a white base using Rimmel Sunshine, LA Colors Mint, Pink Bubbles, Hottie, Illusion and Aquatic.



Its cute right? :) Anyway, the colours got me thinking of summer and heading to the seaside, because they reminded me of seaside rock. For those of you not familiar, here's a pic:


 Its a super sweet cavity bomb, but sooooooo good! Anyhoo, I whipped off the dotticure and used Sunshine, Hottie, Pink Bubbles, Aquatic and Mint over taped stripes of Nina Ultra Pro French White.



So there you have it. I like them both, although the second set make me hungry (for summer, as well as for sweets!). I'll be back posting tomorrow with my first set for the April Tri-Polish challenge (mercifully painted before all breakages!). Have a lovely rest of the day people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment