28 Apr 2013

ABC Challenge Day 5 - "E"

So we're back with the ABC Challenge week 5. This is the first week that I'm not going to be matching the letter to a nail art style. I did think of a couple, but when I looked through my OCD polish spreadsheet, I had to go with a polish name :)

I use a lot less glitter than I used to, but some I just can't give up and this is one of them. China Glaze Electrify. I painted a glitter gradient over LA Colors Black Velvet (although I got a little carried away with the glitter as its soooooo pretty!).





I can never stop looking at the gorgeous mix of gold and red whenever I wear this - its so fiery, and unlike some glitters you cannot miss it! It layers on beautifully and I think I'm getting the glitter bug again...

I'll be back next week with my F nails - promise I'll ty and keep it clean lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment