29 Mar 2013

A quick Happy Easter and some 50s inspired nails

Hello! A quick Happy Easter from me :) Personally I'm only really in it for the chocolate and long weekend (and more into the original Ishtar version) but I'm well aware it means something different for a lot of people so sending everyone my best wishes :)

I don't usually work on a holiday, but I had a client with an event tomorrow. She had a new polka dot wiggle skirt that needed some matching nails. I zipped over there, had a look at the skirt and quickly painted these :)



The main colours are Nina Ultra Pro in French White and LA Colors Black Velvet. Roses are Barry M Gelly Paints in Blood Orange, LA Colors Moody Red and French White. Leaves in LA Colors Mint and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City.

I'll be back with another post later today/early tomorrow which will be my first post for the Girly Girl challenge - see you then! :)

1 comment: