31 Jan 2013

Matte animal print nails

Today I've been playing with my matte nail polish :) I only have one actual matte polish at the mo (OPI Suede), which I love. I also have the Rimmel matte top coat but it either doesn't work with a lot of my polish collection or I just don't have the patience to deal with it. Either way, when my strict "no buy" is over, I'll be investing heavily. I'm not a textured polish fan, but I do love my matte effect and really, really, really want to try the Nails Inc Leather Effect polish too (if you're listening birthday fairy, take note here...)

This is 3 coats of dark green OPI Suede with animal print added in Seche Vite. It works really well if you want nail art but don't want it it be so full on. Its very sedate for me right now as everything I'm putting on involves either high contrast colours and designs, neons and other "out there" characteristics! But it'll work for some people I know who are looking to take their first steps into the crazy world of nail art :)





Tomorrow is the first day of the February Nail Art Challenge hosted by Erica at Erica's Nails and More and we're kicking off with Galaxy Nails. Super excited about starting another challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment