22 Oct 2012

I'm baaaaaack!!!

And just in time for Halloween :)

Things have been hectic here. After the dust had settled following the wedding (which took a lot longer than expected for various reasons), its taken me a while to get back round to the blog. 

However, I've still been nail busy!!! I took part in a fab challenge hosted by Erica at Erica's Nails and More (and am looking forward to her November challenge too ;) and am desperately trying to get up to speed with the Nail-a-Ween challenge being hosted by SassyNails over at datyorkLOVES. I think I have three left to do (still haven't mastered water marbling!)

In other news you can also now follow me on Twitter - would love to catch up with you all over there. I'm also working on a website so will try not to vent my shopping cart frustrations too much!

My next post will be fairly pic heavy with all my photos from Erica's September challenge - I'm really pleased with how they all turned out and am looking forward to sharing! 

In the meantime here's a splatter mani that I shared on Twitter recently. I used Jessica Blue Blast and Purple Burst. I think that this was a record breaking mani for me in as much as I liked it so much that I kept it on for 4 whole days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment