22 Jul 2012

Day 11 - Polka Dot nails

I'm writing this post as an over-excited Scarlett mauls me with a toy owl. Forgive me if it isn't as articulate as usual (if they ever are... lol)


Anyway, polka dots... I was happy to have a day where I didn't have to devote too much creativity to the actual design and could just play around with colours. As I was working and had meetings, I couldn't go too over the top, but sneaked in a cheeky holo to put a bit of a spin on it. I have dotting tools but didn't bother with it for this one - luckily the brush in the Color Club Fashion Addict bottle was fine on its own :)


I am also realizing that devoting so much time to starting the blog and the business and doing the 31 day challenge when I have less than 3 weeks until my wedding was probably not the best idea I ever had. However, I've never enjoyed having an easy life and can't stand being bored so onwards and upwards!!!






I used LA Colors Black Velvet, and Color Club Fashion Addict (now a new favourite!) Here's another photo taken with a flash to show the holo effect:



No comments:

Post a Comment