3 Mar 2014

NAILS Magazine 31DC March Day 3 - Glitter

Hello everyone! Here I am back with my Oscars antidote! Luckily the prompt for the challenge today is "Glitter" so I could get on with blinging it up without a hint of a nude polish in sight!

My current favourite glitter polish is LA Colors Jewel Tone. It has a purple jelly base and has beautifully bright turquoise and magenta glitter. I usually layer it over a simple black but this time went for Sally Hansen Pat On The Black, an almost black berry purple. My index, thumb and pinky fingers have two coats of Pat On The Black and two coats of Jewel Tone with a final hit of Seche Vite. For the two accent nails, I picked out turquoise, magenta and purple rhinestones that matched the glitter colours and set them into a coat of Seche Vite over the purple base.







Tomorrow's prompt is "Mardi Gras" - probably a bit more sparkle for you and then I'll consider calming it down a bit. I also have a new Tri Polish Tuesdays colour combination for you tomorrow - busy, busy, busy! ;)

Sam xx



2 comments:

  1. Love! Will have to keep an eye our for that Jewel Tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its a stunning glitter, and not too "in your face" either :)

      Delete