30 Dec 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Winter Challenge - Some New Year Bling!

Hello everyone! For various reasons and excuses (valid ones, promise!) I ended up missing a few of the prompts for this challenge. Normally I would be determined to catch up, but I feel a little odd painting Xmas nails now that the day has come and gone, so I will sign off for this challenge with a bit of New Year bling!

I started with a base of LA Colors Metallic Silver and then added a coat of Nails Inc Electric Lane (holographic top coat). Once dry, I added a liberal coat of Seche Vite to one nail at a time and used multi-coloured rhinestones to ensure I don't forget which year is up next!

As I had a spare thumb, I created an abstract design with the rhinestones, as I've missed my abstract designs so much this last month, and here it is!



Here's a close up of the abstract thumb:


As I'm down to nubs, these are on tips, here they are without the interference of fingers...



So another thank you to Crumpet and her Nail Tarts for another awesomely fun challenge - I'm going to save the missing manis for next Christmas ;)

This isn't my last post for 2013, I still have a couple more for you, including what I'm planning on getting up to in 2014, but I'm taking this opportunity to wish that 2014 brings you whatever you wish for :D

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment