2 Nov 2013

33DC Day 18 - A mani featuring two patterns

Hello everyone! I'm posting this a day late as I got a bit carried away with Scarlett's last half term playdates yesterday. The nails were done, and photos taken, but all the "fun" editing, watermarking etc had to wait until today...

I started today with a base of LA Colors Lilac Frost and then added flowers to three nails and dotted the other two with a Barry M Gelly fest of Blue Grape, Key Lime and Papaya for a bit of a retro mani :)




So there's a short and sweet catch up post! The next 33DC challenge is to follow someone's tutorial. So many to choose from! 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! :)



1 comment:

  1. I think your manicure is perfect: colours, dots, flowers... I love it!
    I'm following you.
    Kisses
    Belleza y demás

    ReplyDelete