29 Aug 2013

Tri Polish Challenge August #4 - Paisley print

Hello everyone! So today is the final day of the August set of colours for the Tri Polish Challenge. I've found this combination (red, yellow and green) to be a lot less hassle than I thought it would be at first! I have used all three colours in my first three manis, so have elected to only use two for this last one.

I have had paisley on the brain today as I'm going to be working on some paisley accent nails tomorrow, so I thought why not mix the paisley pattern with my Tri Polish colours and see what happens!

I started with a base of Barry M Gelly Key Lime and allowed that to dry. I then painted on some paisley shapes in white using a detail brush and outlined them in black. Next I added some detail inside the paisley shapes using my red and some black and then dotted around the outline with a little more black. A coat of Seche Vite to finish!:)






Although I probably wouldn't have selected these colours, I do love this print and am really happy with the way these turned out!

So there you have it! Another month of the Tri Polish Challenge is over! Next month our colours are lilac, pink and blue... I wonder where those colours will take me!:D

4 comments:

  1. Kashmire style! I would try it, maybe next month. May I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Send me a link if you do try it - I'd love to see :)

      Delete