14 Feb 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Morning! I hope that you are all having a fabulous Valentines Day and are being spoilt appropriately! I had a lovely card and am being sent loads of cute little romantic messages and texts from my hubby while he's at work. 

In other news, a guilty pleasure of mine is watching any and all of the "Real Housewives" franchise. So, you can imagine how excited I was to get in to a conversation online about nail art with one of my favourite cast members! Eeeeeep doesn't even begin to cover it! I'll be happier still if she comes in for an appointment next time she's in London!!! :D

Today I was asked to come up with a quick Valentines mani but this time just with an accent nail. I had some pretty LA Colors metallics that I hadn't tried out so I went with those :)

The base colours are Grapevine and Metallic Purple (inventive name :/), with the hearts painted on with a detail brush using Metallic Silver (see a theme developing with the names? lol) and Collection 2000 Hot Looks Shimmy Shake. 




Have a great day everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment