4 Nov 2012

Erica's Nails & More November Challenge - Day 2

Hi all! Time for Day 2 of this great challenge! Trying to find time to do this is hard while trying to get the website ready for launch, but luckily as we have up to three days between posts I can manage this :)

The theme for day 2 is Polka dots. I've been doing so many "doticures" lately that I really wanted to try and make it a little different to the ones I've been working on. I also have a ton of Collection 2000 polishes that I've never used - put the two things together and this is what I came up with :)


The base colour is Parma Violets, with Color Club Oooooo La La (the only non Collection 2000 polish), coloured dots are Look At Me, Hip Hop, Siren, Electric Dreams and Go Retro!

Here's a shot with flash, the colours pop a little more:


Day 3 of the challenge is "Inspired by a tutorial". I already have something in mind and as I'm not quite ready to get over the Halloween buzz yet it may be a little creepy ;)

Can't wait to see what all the other ladies come up with :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice and colorful, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I'm stumped with the next day's theme.. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look :D I think the black background really makes the colours pop! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks black but its actually a deep indigo/violet so when the light caught it, there was a real flash of extra colour :)

      Delete