4 Jul 2012

My first foray...

Although I'm basically talking to myself at this point, I thought an introductory post would look a bit better than immediately launching into a set of swatches or nail art!


Anyway, I'm Sammy, live in London and have an addiction to all things nail-y. The level of my addiction depends on who you ask - I would say its not so bad but if you ask my partner he'd probably disagree. Also the fact that my 6 year old daughter knows the difference between a creme and a jelly, or a holographic and a duochrome kind of gives me away ;)


Anyway, I've been obsessively painting my nails for years, since I gave up on falsies and nursed my natural nails back to health. Recently I've started playing around with nail art, and even more recently I've started experimenting with my own polish (so if you've made it this far into this post, keep your eyes peeled for the first test swatches of my own polishes).


Hoping to find like minded individuals to share this shiny, colourful addiction with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment