1 May 2013

Lace effect nails

Hello on this beautiful morning in London! Just a quick post today, but I wanted to share these nails with you all :)

I've been working on a portfolio of bridal/wedding nail designs and these are the latest addition! I'll be adding an album to my Facebook page soon so stay tuned ;)

I started with two coats of Models Own Nude Beige (with a definite coffee tinge imho), and added a scalloped edge in LA Colors French White and used a dotting tool and striping brush to add patterns with the beige to create a lace effect.





So there you have it! I love the effect of this design, plus it'd also work with the design on just the ring finger as an accent nail :) 

I have been busy working on my next entries for the ABC challenge for Sunday and the Girly Girl challenge for Friday and I'm so excited to show you all what I've been working on! Don't forget to check out my other bridal designs on Facebook :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment