6 Apr 2013

Weekend nails! And adventures in acquiring corals...

So its the weekend again - yay! I have had the single most exhausting week but its been a lot of fun. Luckily I have a couple of days down time (meaning time to do "fun" nails rather than "work" nails!). I have my next ABC challenge nails ready to go so thought I would do some colour blocking for the weekend. 

I've finally found a coral that I like (well, two actually). I've never been a big coral fan to be honest and its unlikely I'd ever where it on its own, but the Tri Polish challenge made me realize that I didn't really own one but I am now the proud owner of Ciate Speed Dial (which looks decidedly more orange in the photos but is creamy coral in real life) and LA Colors Hottie (which is neon so even better!!!)

I painted my nails with Nina Ultra Pro French White, taped off sections with striping tape and filled in with Ciate Speed Dial and LA Colors Black Velvet. 





So, these are my weekend nails. I'll be back tomorrow with my ABC challenge "B" nails, and will probably have a NPR post later today/early tomorrow. There are a few things I'd like to put out there which are best left for outside of a "look at these nails" post, if you know what I mean ;) Enjoy your Saturday wherever you are :D

2 comments: