2 Apr 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays April #1 - Yellow, pink and blue!

Hello everyone! Here comes today's catch up post! As expected, the school holidays have sent my blogging and painting schedule completely out of the window! Having OH home for a week as well also makes for constant interruptions so I really didn't stand a chance! Never mind, onwards and upwards!

Today (or yesterday) sees the start of another colour combination for April and this time its yellow, pink and blue. I chose a simple sponged rainbow using Models Own Lemon Meringue, and LA Colors Aquatic and Pink Bubbles and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.





I'm really loving this retro tie dye effect that is created by sponging just a few colours together! 

I'm off for another round of Minecraft tutorials/cake pop making/7 year old nail painting (delete as appropriate!) and I will be desperately trying to have tomorrow's GOT Pastel mani ready on time!

Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. Daybreak! Love it! And now, I have Barry Manilow stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that my mani made you think of Barry Manilow makes me want to delete this post (and maybe even call it quits with nail art altogether)! ;)

    ReplyDelete