24 Sept 2013

Tri Polish Challenge September #3 - Octopus-esque (!) Abstract

Hello everyone! Such a busy week for challenges this week! Yesterday saw the start of the 33 Day Challenge and today I'm back with mani number 3 of this month's Tri Polish challenge :)

Ever since I did the paisley design last month, I've been wanting to experiment with the dotted line effect a little more so I took this opportunity to do just that!

I started with a French white base and added some abstract sections with a striping brush using LA Colors Black Velvet and two of my Tri Polish colours for this month, Models Own Feeling Blue and Lilac Dream. I then dotted along the edges of some of the section outlines to create this dotty, octupus-like effect (can't think of a better description, sorry!). I added a top coat of Seche Vite, et voila!






I am sooooooo happy with this mani. Once I get the rest of my nail art commitments for the week out of the way (may take some time... lol), I will be rocking this look for the weekend!

I'm back tomorrow with Day 2 of the 33DC and Thursday will see my last Tri Polish mani for September. Thanks for reading and check out all the other Tri Polish manis via the InLinkz below :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love-it , will recreate , so pinned for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to comment but plz remove security check for comments :) just suggestion

    ReplyDelete