23 Sept 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33 Day Challenge Day 1 - Dots

Hello everyone! It the beginning of Autumn and with it comes the first day of Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33 day Challenge. Its something a little different from the normal 31 day challenge, plus the pressure is off slightly as its 3 posts a week instead of everyday (phew!) :)



Day 1 is Dots! A firm favourite of mine, but I was stuck what to do as I had only just done a dotticure for the Tri Polish challenge last week! This is where I admit that I was going to get so far ahead with this challenge that I wouldn't have to do any rush manis, but failed miserably and had to rush even the first lol!

I picked the Color Club Take Wing collection (Daisy Does It, Sparkle and Soar, Fly With Me, Sky High and Wing Fling) and created a gradient dotticure over a French White base which worked its way across all the nails.






So that's Day 1's dots taken care of. I adore this entire Color Club collection so was so pleased to get to use most of them in one go! 

The next prompt for the 33DC is "Your Most Used Colour Polish". and I'll be posting this on Wednesday. In the meantime, I'll be back with my third September Tri Polish mani tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy (and so far behind!!!)!





7 comments:

  1. These look seriously amazing! I love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally lovely! So colourful and vivid. I'm also doing both challenges, aren't we crazy to post one different nail art each day? LOL! may be just a little bit, but isn't it much fun?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely crazy, but so much fun! I'm currently involved in 4 challenges and just about managing to keep up - I definitely need to try and get ahead!!!

      Delete
  3. These remind me so much of those color blind tests....but much more stunning!

    ReplyDelete