10 May 2013

Girly Girl Challenge Week 7 - Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

Hello everyone! This has been such a manic week for me - I usually have had time to do my challenge manis in advance, but I have literally just finished this one (and I'm very excited about it!).

I've said from the beginning that the whole girly thing is a bit lost on me, but I have enjoyed it so much, and discovered a side to nail art that I had up to now avoided unless absolutely necessary! The theme for this penultimate week (only one week to go - sad face...), is Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice! Now, I've just had a haul from China delivered and I couldn't wait to try it all out - it all fit the theme perfectly! I went for a look somewhere between sweet and cute using flat back pearls, Fimo slices, glequins and 3d bows over two coats of Models Own Lemon Meringue. Here they are:





I am so in love with these that they are staying on for a while! I used a little glue to affix the larger pieces, but the smaller pearls are set into top coat. Super sweet and super cute! :)

So, next week is the last week, and the theme is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!". I'm away on holiday until next Friday, so I'm hoping to find some inspiration while I'm away - probably something to do with hot tubs and cocktails... ;)

I'm so sad that this challenge is coming to an end - time for me to start looking around for another one eh??? :)

Don't forget to check out all the other talented ladies taking part using the links below :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww these are very sweet! I love the little kitty - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the "Best Blog Award", you can read more about it on my blog here: http://polishedelegance.blogspot.no/2013/05/best-blog-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kawaiiiiii :D
    This is great! **

    ReplyDelete