12 May 2013

ABC Challenge - "G" is for Gold...

Hello lovelies! I'm back with week 7 of the ABC Challenge and the letter "G"! I toyed with a couple of ideas for this and had settled on doing Galaxy nails, but I've done them in almost every challenge I've ever taken part in, and I wanted to do something different. I've been waiting for a haul to come on from the Far East for a while - mostly Kawaii pieces which will hopefully arrive in time for the "K" day, but the studs I ordered (in slightly ridiculous amounts!)  arrived this week and perfectly matched a polish that I've not really used since I bought it a few weeks back. Put them together and we have a gold themed manicure :)

The base is LA Colors Solar Gold, I then added in the triangles with LA Colors Black Velvet and set a gold stud into the Seche Vite top coat.

Here's how it turned out:





I think it looks cool. Its not a very "me" mani, but I like the Art Deco-ish feel and the contrast of the gold and black. I'm a little stuck for an "H" theme at the moment - I have a few ideas but nothing that is inspiring me just yet. Heeeeeeeeelp!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this - pure preciousness! :) Gold & Black is just where you can never go wrong - that gold stud is fantastic! **

    ReplyDelete