23 Jan 2013

Blog overhaul and a late resolution...

So I'm back again. Life, as always, has got in the way of the blog but I have spent a lot of time today changing the look and moving over some of the info from the website. It was fairly inconceivable to anyone who knows me that there was no leopard print visible (apart from on the nails). This massive oversight on my part has now been corrected (phew!). I feel so much better now I might actually manage to stick to some kind of blogging routine (yes, really!!!).

I've also been busy working on new designs to take out to clients and to offer as  custom painted false nails. I've attached some of the pics below. I've added a tab that links to a Flickr gallery that I set up today which should be filling up over the next few days. Seriously can't believe how much I've come on though. I was looking back over some of my nail art from early last year with the intention of posting them until I saw the huge difference between what I could do then and what I do now. I'm still learning every day so will probably have the same feeling if I look back at these designs in a year's time, but for right now I'm really happy with them!

 Peacock (using the Color Club Take Wing collection)
Neon Zebra Print 

Ikat Tribal Design 

Teal and Periwinkle Leopard Print 

Twinkle Twinkle! 

Polka Dot Spiral

I'm really hoping that I will be able to devote more time to this and begin to post more regularly. I'm taking part in the February Nail Art Challenge being hosted by Erica's Nails and More and will be posting my entries for each day on here too. Hopefully this resolution will last a little longer than most!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment