16 Aug 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents "Tea Party" - Clarice Cliff

Hello everyone! Now that Digit-al Dozen week is done and dusted, its time to turn my attention to the Nail Challenge Collaborative and this month's theme - Tea Party!

I must say I wasn't overly inspired by this theme at first, but I have decided to create designs inspired by different china designers, starting today with Clarice Cliff.

I saw this plate while rifling through Google images and decided that it could be worth a go :)


For the three patterned nails I started with a white base and added in the design with my new Pure Color No.10 brush from StylishNailArtShop on Etsy (totally recommend this and all their other brushes - I already have more on the way!) using Barry M Gelly Satsuma, LA Colors Wisteria, Color Club Earth Angel, Models Own Feeling Blue, Jessica Banana Peel, LA Colors Sea Foam and a little black acrylic paint. All topped with Seche Vite.





Mine has turned out a little brighter than the plate, but I prefer it that way. I'm really pleased with the way the design came out too, so fairly happy with myself over this one!

I have three more china inspired designs to follow in this coming week - in the meantime, check out the reat of the ladies' fab Tea Party manis by following the links below...

Sam xx

3 comments: