28 Dec 2013

Tri Polish Challenge December Numbers 3 and 4 (finally!)

Hello everyone! I've been bad, but luckily Santa has already been and I was very, very spoiled! Ridiculous levels of Xmas excitement took over my house, along with me catching some miserable little virus just as everyone else in my family had recovered from it meant I didn't have the time or the inclination to paint or post much this last week. Then there was Xmas itself and now I find myself playing catch up!

I decided to post both my third and fourth Tri Polish manis together as there is so much to get through between now and New Years. I chose LA Colors Metallic Silver and Collection 2000 Hot Looks Shimmy Shake as my silver and gold, and used LA Colors Black Pearl as my accent (or background if I'm honest) for this design. Its is a simple sponged design, but the metallic colours give it a foil/leaf effect that I'm actually quite taken with! 





The second mani uses Barry M Gelly Blackberry as the base. I then added a side wave using several coats of Shimmy Shake and a line of accent dots in Metallic Silver topped with Seche Vite to create this simple (but I think effective) design:





So that concludes Crumpet's Nail Tarts Tri Polish challenge for 2013. It will be back for 2014, so watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment