26 Nov 2013

Tri Polish Challenge November Day 3

Hello everyone! Well, I'm up to my ears in snowflake and other assorted Xmas manis, but I'm taking time out from my early festive cheer to bring you my third Tri Polish mani for this month. I've gone for a straightforward leopard print using the grey (Color Club Sheer Disguise), blue (Max Factor Prussian Blue) and purple (LA Colors Edgy), that I chose for November.

Here are the pics :)






I threw in the last one with the flash to show the tone of the purple, which I love!

This was a short and sweet post, there is so much going on at the moment that the TPC has had to take a bit of a back seat this month, but I loved the colour choice so much that I had to complete it.

Take a look at the other TPC manis following the links below, and I will see you all on hump day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment