23 Jun 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - June Day 2

Hello everyone! I'm back with my second set of nails for this month's Tri Polish Challenge. Admittedly its late (sorry!), the nails were done but there was just no time to sort the photos and edit!!! Better late than never though eh? ;)

I've gone for some simple colour blocking this time. I started with a base of Ciate Cutie Pie. I then taped off sections and filled in with my red  (Jessica Imperial Rouge), purple (Jessica Ruffled Bottoms) and silver (Nail Essentials Silver Shimmer) and topped with Seche Vite.





Its a simple one, but I like it. It was really handy as I was so short on time too :) I'll be back with two more Tri Polish challenge manis this coming Tuesday and Thursday and there will also be a mammoth catch up post for the ABC challenge where I will be showing K, L and M. Unfortunately my arm isn't healing properly since having my stitches taken out so nail painting (and typing!) is a frustratingly slow process at the moment! Thank you all for bearing with me - I promise to be back on form as soon as I can :) xxx

3 comments: