24 Jun 2013

ABC Challenge - "M" is for Monochrome (with a side order of "L"eopard)

Hello again! As you all know I've been behind on my challenges and I am furiously trying to catch up this week. Well, I owe a "K", an "L" and an "M" on the ABC challenge. I will be posting all the pictures in the ABC album on my Facebook page, but so I don't clog up Erica's page, I will be posting this week's "M" mani on there, but not the other catch up ones :)

This post is going to cover "L" and "M". "K" will be getting its own post as I have something a little different in mind for that one :)

So, to start with "M" for Monochrome! I love how black and white create such a stark contrast on anything (and especially nails), making the most simple design eye catching!

I started with a base of LA Colors French White, taped across the nail diagonally and filled in the section towards the free edge with LA Colors Black Velvet. Once dry, I dotted white on to the black section and black onto the white along the diagonal line, and then finished with Seche Vite. Simple :)






My "L" mani was a no brainer for me. It had to be leopard print, and I had just acquired all of the new Barry M Gelly Paint colours and I was dying to have a go with them. I chose Guava as my base, and then added the leopard print on in Mango and Color Club Rebel Spirit. Topped as always with Seche Vite.






So, there's "L" and "M". Sorry they're late, but those of you that follow the blog know that I have a good reason for having been out of action for a while! Sorry that this post is a little picture heavy (another reason to save "K" for another day!). Hope Monday has been kind to you all - enjoy what's left of it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment