20 Mar 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Tri Polish Challenge Day 1

Hello lovely ladies! As some of you no doubt know, I have been looking for another challenge to participate in since Erica's last challenge ended. Her new weekly ABC challenge starts on 31st March, but I spotted another challenge today that really caught my interest and as neither are too time-intensive, I can do them both side by side :)

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts Tri-Polish Challenge  - here are the rules:


- Each month Crumpet's Nail Tarts will set 3 colours for the challenge.  You then choose 1 polish to represent each of those 3 colours.  You must stick to those same 3 polishes throughout the entire challenge.
- Example - if the colours are red, blue and green, you might pick Zoya Dakota, Models Own Beth's Blue and China Glaze Starboard.   You must stick to those polishes and cannot change which polish represents which colour.
Each Challenge Day, you must use at least 2 of these 3 polishes in your mani.  You must also use all 3 polishes at least once.
- You also have free use of white, black, silver, gold and glitter toppers
- There is no theme - what you do is up to you - let the colours inspire you!
- There are 4 posts in the challenge, on the Tuesday and Thursday of the 3rd and 4th week of the month
- Full details and Inlinkz codes will be available in Crumpet's Nail Tarts so come and join us there :)

The colours for the first month of the challenge are coral, green and purple (already a minor problem as I've discovered out of over 300 polishes, I don't really seem to "do" coral, but I found a creamy orangey coral and that's as close as I could get). Revlon Siren, Color Club Puccilicious and Edie.


As I joined the challenge a little late (first entry was supposed to be in yesterday), I went for a tried and tested leopard print using all three colours, on a background of LA Colors French Tip White with Black Velvet accents. 



I have a feeling that tomorrow may be another animal print day ;), then I can spend some time getting something a little more adventurous together for the next entry due next Tuesday :)

Take a look at the links below to see what all the other talented participants have come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment